Sunday, March 7, 2010

March Challenge (#2).........

Yes another shirt for the office, I am really rocking this pattern lol. This time I made view D in a light weight broadcloth. I have one more to go , but not sure if I will make the last one with this pattern...... who knows.....

I bought this fabric because of the colour which I really love .....

I stabilized/finished  the shoulder seam with seam binding because of the weight of the fabric and as usual, I bond the armhole.

So here it is......... yet to do the buttonholes & buttons 

My junior photographer chopped off the head.....



You all have a wonderful week
Enjoy!!!!!

Aminat

7 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful color! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific color. That will transition into spring easily. Nice going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shirt! Great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking blouse, what type of buttons are you going to use...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful color and perfect for an office shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour and I like the bound armhole.I might steal that idea from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that outfit looks really nice. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete