Pictures taken after a long day wear!!!
I am getting better with my invisible zipper application
just one time and viola....
Fabric -100% cotton voile eyelet. This fabric was sheer so the top was sewn using French seam, and the arm hole and neck were bound with bias strip.I did not use the facing pieces.
Pattern alteration - I cut size 14 and graded up to 16 from waist down.
1. I lengthened the bodice by 1”
2. I lengthened the peplum by 1”
3. I reduced the bodice width by 0.5” on both sides
4. I used 24" invisible zipper
5. I also made self fabric belt but decided to use a contracting belt, which I love better especially when wearing white on white.
Recommendation - I highly recommend this pattern, though it was drafted a bit bigger(or maybe have lost some inches) but that can be easily worked out. Like I said earlier, it flatters every shape and a great ward robe builder, and yes I will be making this again.
What do you think fellas??? You all have a great week