Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Newlook 6429 Revisited.... In a Leather-Look knit fabric

A great wardrobe staple Newlook 6429  the pattern is oop I think. I made my first version in 2009 here , another in 2010 here, and in 2011 here . All these dresses have gone to various homes (two to my sisters, and one to my niece), funny enough the owners still own and wear them .
Five years later I decided to make a new one for me in a leather-look, snake print, (army -green) knit fabric that I love so much and was a gem to sew, hopefully it remains mine for  some time.....





Stay tuned........

post signature

6 comments:

  1. OMG! This is is G O R G E O U S!!!! Love the color, fabric and print! You a toooo kind and hope you get to wear it a few times before it goes! (And I know it will, LOL!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Myra.... have someone eyeing it already but this is for me now...

      Delete
  2. I love the print of this fabric. Dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aminat. It's been a long time since I've visited. Love this dress. You have inspired me to pull this pattern out of the stash. I know you'll look fabulous wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by AngelatheCreativeDiva. It's such a flattering pattern for all shapes.

      Delete